FONDY AQUA PARK RULES:
- All participants require a waiver for admission into the park.
- All activities are at your own risk – this is not a guarded site, beach monitors will be observing activities only.
- Proper swim attire must be worn at all times — no denim, belts, cut-offs, sweats, cargo shorts, or any type of street wear will be allowed in the Aqua Park.
- Please remove watches, jewelry, earrings/piercings or similar items when utilizing the water facilities. Fingernails (toenails) of length should be considered.
- Participants using the Aqua Park are required to wear Fondy Aqua Park approved life-vest at all times (entering the play area, during use and exiting)
- Wrist bands must remain on and visible during attendance.
- Swim diapers are required for children that are not potty trained.
- Guest are to demonstrate “family environment” behavior and language.
- Fondy Aqua Park is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Rain Check – The aqua park may be closed due to bad weather— any customers who have been at the park for one hour or less will be issued a “Return Pass”.
- Flotation devices are only allowed in the shallow area.
- Carry in’s are allowed. PLEASE Carry out what you carry in. No Alcoholic beverages please. No Grills
Zoom Floom Rules
- Participants MUST BE 6 YEARS of age or older.
- Participants using the Aqua Park and Zoom Flooms are required to wear Fondy Aqua Park approved life-vest at all times (entering the play area, during use and exiting)
- NO HEAD FIRST SLIDES on the Zoom Floom or Tropical slides.
- Children under 10 years of age MUST be accompanied in the park by a responsible person 16 years or older.
- Children attending park must have a waiver on file from a parent or guardian
Wisconsin Statutes 895.525 (3) & (4) States: … A participant in a recreational activity … accepts the risk inherent in the recreational activity of which the ordinary prudent person is or should be aware. A participant in recreational activity … is responsible to do all the the following:
- Act within the limits of his or her ability
- Heed all warnings regarding participation in the recreational activity
- Maintain control of his or her person and equipment devices or animals the person is using while participating in the recreational activity
- Refrain from acting in any manner that cause or contribute to injury to himself or herself or to other persons while participating in the recreational activity
- A violation of this law constitutes negligence. Wisconsin State Statutes 895.525